Content

Saturday 11 August 2012

Cath & Rick's Cragwood Hotel Wedding, Windermere


On arriving at the Cragwood Country House Hotel, wedding photographer inspiration struck me everywhere I looked - for any wedding photographer Windermere offers so much scope and the backdrop of the Cragwood is a stunning setting for a wedding.


Lake District Wedding Photography really should feature…well…a lake! My only problem was the wettest June since records began had produced more lake than I'd bargained for - consequently there was no beach to stand on. No matter - I simply donned my Wellies and waded into Lake Windermere to get a view looking back toward Cath on Rick at the lakeside… 

But I just couldn't get out far enough for the view I wanted without the water topping my Wellies; faced with not getting the shot I wanted or getting wet feet - there was only one course of action - glug, bubble, squelch… and the water was over the top but I did get the picture I was after and thankfully had my spare trousers (and socks) in the car :0) - Great fun and a wonderful wedding - congratulations Cath and Rick.

Cragwood Hotel Windermere Weddings



Lake District Wedding Photography


Cragwood Country House Hotel Cumbria Wedding


Lake Windermere wedding venue



Lake District Wedding Photographer





Speeches Main Hall Cragwood CountryHouse Hotel




Lake Windermere wedding photographs





  
Cheese Wedding cake










About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.