Content

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Emma & Chris' Inn on the Lake Wedding Photography

Lake District Wedding Photographer, Inn on the Lake, Ullswater

Preparation before a wedding - is crucial.   And I always like to be ready for any eventuality - particularly the weather.  For a Lake District wedding in Spring - the weather can do anything, and sometimes, everything…  That's what I reminded myself before heading to Ullswater for Emma & Chris' wedding at the Inn on the Lake, Glenridding.  I was prepared for all weather conditions… and that was pretty much what we got…sun, wind, rain, more sun (with an amazing rainbow), then rain, hail, and even a dusting of snow on the hills, ending thankfully with another glorious burst of sun!

This was a wonderful wedding - with so much to photograph, the drama of the weather plus the setting at the Inn on the Lake, Glenridding and such a lovely couple… I hope I did the day justice.

Congratulations Emma and Chris - here are my selected highlights from your day.



Despite so much happening the atmosphere was really relaxed and the weather was almost unreal, and although challenging - made for some spectacular Inn on the Lake wedding photographs which I'm really proud of.

The Inn on the Lake at Glenridding was a new location for wedding photography for me and as soon as I saw it with Emma and Chris - a week before their wedding I was smitten by what a beautiful setting it was - there's so much scope for Lake District wedding photography in such a small area.

I joined Emma and the girls early in the day for their preparations - and I found a room full of energy and fun and was thoroughly spoiled for lovely preparation photographs - Chris and his ushers arrived at midday, impeccably turned out - and the stage was set for an fantastic day.

I found it really amazing (and very lovely) that despite the huge number of things going on Emma and Chris remained so relaxed - which really reflected their good nature and lovely personalities.  It was such a great day, and you were such a huge pleasure to photograph - thanks so much guys.


About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.