Content

Thursday 17 September 2015

Nicola and Shane's Clint Lodge Wedding Photography

Borders Wedding Photography | Clint Lodge Wedding | Scott's View Wedding Photography

Nicola and Shane travelled from Australia for their wedding in the Scottish Borders, and as soon as I met up with them and their lovely friends and family I knew it was going to be a wonderful day - more like fun than work!  And that's exactly how it went, a fantastically fun day, where I was in my element, the light was great, the weather held; it was a truly wonderful Scottish Borders wedding.  


From Clint Lodge to Scott's View, and some special places in between... we knocked the couple shots for six, and returned for some very touching speeches, then rocked into the night.  So - Nicola and Shane's Clint Lodge Borders Wedding - here we go..!



Thank you so much guys for having me with you guys, it was a very special day, here are my favourites.


Blog Archive

About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.