Content

Thursday 26 November 2015

Kaye & Robbie's Applegarth Church and Lockerbie Town Hall Wedding Photography

Scotland Wedding Photographer | Applegarth Church Wedding Photography | Lockerbie Town Hall Wedding Photography


When I photograph a wedding - it's such a wonderful feeling to be a small part of such an important day.  Often though - as with Kaye and Robbie's wedding I'm welcomed in so warmly that I feel more like a wedding guest than a photographer.  I'm always awed by couples that have the thoughtfulness to be so caring toward everyone else on their special day - I felt very fortunate indeed to be there with you both… 

And that was even before we reached the location for your couple shots -  Wow - Wow!!

When we met up way back, last year Kaye mentioned they had an interesting idea for their wedding photographs… I couldn't have imagined what awesomeness awaited us : )

Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome - and thank you Kaye and Robbie for your inspiring ideas, epic location scouting and bravery, on the muddiest road in Dumfries & Galloway…  Thank you both for a perfect day!


Here we go - tripping the light fan-Jimmy Choos, gorgeous floral creations (of course…) to muddy boots and a rustic ruined hideaway to set your pulse racing…  Kaye and Robbie - here are your highlights.




About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.