Content

Friday 18 May 2018

A little D&G Life

I'm very proud to have two fantastic weddings featured in recent issues of Dumfries & Galloway Life Magazine...







Leaning over my garden fence today chatting with my neighbour - she commented on my recent weddings in DG Life magazine... so I rushed out and picked up a copy.  How lovely to see two these featured in recent issues of the magazine - including the most recent June issue.  

Congratulations again Sarah & Adam and Meghan & Angus.  Here's some more of my favourites from their weddings...

























Thank you D&G Life and thank you Sarah & Adam and Meghan and Angus... awesome memories!




About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.